Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Rules.
Here at BPvb.net forum, you will find that we are not very strict on rules and actually promote the expression of your own feelings, however, we do have a couple of guidelines you need to follow.

1.No nudity. - This applies to everyone! There may be no nude pictures or videos in display pictures, signatures, or shown any other way whether it be through forum posts or links.
2.No viruses. - Here at BPvb.net we encourage you to share your files with everyone else on the forum so they can see your work and help you improve, however, if this work contains any viruses, or any viruses are found within the uploaded file, you will be banned.
3.Only .zips please! - In order to upload files to the forum, you may have to compress the files. This can be done in a series of ways, but keep in mind that the only extension we allow on these files is .ZIP. All other files will be deleted.
4.Use appropriate file hosting sites. - Although we offer a whopping 2GB file size for attachments, this still may not be enough. If you are going to use an external file hosting service, please make it legal.
5.No Harrasment. - Other people are on this forum in order to learn and share their work with YOU. Please respect this and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.

And here are some tips to make your experience on the forum even better!
1.Attach pictures, don't link them. If you attach pictures, they automatically generate a small thumbnail for the post, making it alot nicer to read.
2.Be active! There are alot of things this forum has to offer. And if the conversation you're looking for isn't there, make it!
3.Be nice to others! You may find that people treat you nice, if you treat them nice.

Alright, I'm pretty sure that's it. Enjoy your time on the forum!
My Blog | My Setup | My Videos | Have a wonderful day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Forum has Received a Small Update! brandonio21 3 14,750 07-20-2012, 12:20 PM
Last Post: brandonio21
  New to the forum saige45 7 27,343 07-06-2012, 03:38 PM
  New to the forum learn2success 1 10,531 06-22-2012, 03:02 PM
  Forum blacked out in protest of SOPA and PIPA brandonio21 0 6,657 01-18-2012, 04:29 PM
  Welcome to the new forum! brandonio21 0 5,998 12-29-2010, 03:00 PM