Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Krypton Problem
Hello, BP community.
I watched Brandonio's video, yesterday, on how to make your application look really professional. So when I downloaded it, I extracted it and then installed it. The installation went totally smooth. No errors or anything like that. But, when I open VB10 and click 'New Project', I do not see Krypton window form like Brandonio has in his video. During the installation VB10 was closed. However, Krypton Explorer works just fine, but I cannot get it into the VB10. I would really appreciate if someone can help me with this.

By the way, I have Krypton 4.3.2 and there is no Krypton stuff in Toolbox as well.

Regards,
Vinwarez.
Also known as Rocketalypse.
System.out.println("I prefer Java.");
Hello Vinwarez,

Are you running Visual Basic 2010 Express Edition? Or Visual Studio 2010? Because as far as I know, the full integration of Krypton only works with Visual Studio 2010.
My Blog | My Setup | My Videos | Have a wonderful day.
I am running Visual Basic 2010 Express. I will download Visual Basic 2010, then. Thanks.

By the way, is there any difference between VB10 and VB10 express?

Regards,
Vinwarez.
Well, I was not talking about the difference between Visual Basic 2010 Express and Visual Basic 2010, but rather Visual Basic 2010 and Visual Studio 2010. I believe Krypton integration only works with Visual Studio.
Oh! Sorry, I read that as Visual Basic 2010. Alright, I will download Visual Studio then. Thanks!

Regards,
Vinwarez.
Glad I could help!