Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to remove these errors?
Hello, BP community.
I guess I can call myself an intermediate VB10 user, therefore I started making more serious programs. First time I started debugging my web browser and went on YouTube (on my web browser) some scripting message boxes popped out. I looked up on the internet how to get rid of those scripting errors (or whatever that is) and the code worked. But, on some pages I still get the scripting error message boxes. If someone can help me with this, I would really appreciate.

The code I used to, partly, remove them was this:
Code:
Browser.ScriptErrorsSuppressed = True

Regards,
Vinwarez.
Also known as Rocketalypse.
System.out.println("I prefer Java.");
Hey Vinwarez!

First of all, welcome to the forum! I hope that you have found some interesting information here.

Code:
Browser.ScriptErrorsSuppressed = True

That code snippet has been very hard for me to use as well. When using the internet explorer control I was able to get rid of most script error warnings using that piece of code. However, some websites just don't stop giving me the warning.

So, In short, I have had the same problem as you with that code snippet, and unfortunately, I don't know of a solution.
My Blog | My Setup | My Videos | Have a wonderful day.
Yes, I have found some useful and interesting information here. Eh, it seems like everyone has the same problem with the web browser scripting error message boxes. Anyway, thanks.

Regards,
Vinwarez.
Sorry I could not be of more help!
Maybe it is not possible to create a web browser without those errors in VB10.
Well, you could always use another WebBrowser engine such as the one Firefox uses:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bpforums.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=284&p=979&hilit=Geckofx&sid=f5c1e5743fbc1ed29992344d2a5d603a#p979">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=284&p=979&hilit=Geckofx&sid=f5c1e5743fbc1ed29992344d2a5d603a#p979</a><!-- l -->
Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remove Enemy [Game Issue] Vinwarez 3 13,481 07-14-2012, 02:15 PM
Last Post: brandonio21