Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Properties for UserControl
Hello everyone

I want to make a component for visual studio. This requires some properties so the user can edit them. I'm totally new with this so I have some questions. How can I make a property that gives the user the option to choose from a list (don't know exactly how to describe it so I took a pic, [attachment=1]<!-- ia1 -->Screenshot_1.png<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment]).

I have also a lot of properties that belong to one category, but how can I make such a category with the sub-catgs? [attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->Screenshot_2.png<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow! I meant to get back to you way earlier! I hope you're still around to see this.

I have created an in-depth post about Properties. I will also upload a video about them in time. Hopefully this helps:
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bpforums.info/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=886">viewtopic.php?f=22&t=886</a><!-- l -->
My Blog | My Setup | My Videos | Have a wonderful day.
Thanks, I needed this alot. Without the properties my component is pretty useless (ofcourse). Thanks again
No problem, I'm glad I could help! Sorry for the late response!
My Blog | My Setup | My Videos | Have a wonderful day.
I have another little question about properties for a UserControl.
How can I set a default value for property that contains an image. I know how to do it for a string and a boolean... but not for an image.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Usage value of properties brco900033 2 13,665 09-11-2013, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Snake_eyes