Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DMD To MD2 Converter V1.1
Please see new post. Please delete thiss one.
Welcome to BP Forums!

Doom and Quake. Those games. The nostalgia.

Anyway, I loaded up the program and it looks nice! No problems! However, I do not actually have any models to convert, so I can't properly test it out. It definitely looks nice, though! Good work!

Also, may I suggest that you upload the RAR files directly to BP Forums as an attachment? That way the links will never go dead.
My Blog | My Setup | My Videos | Have a wonderful day.
Hi Brandonio.

Thank you for the welcome and your comments.

I had great fun writing it. Didn't know i could upload them to BP Forums but will do that in future.

Thank you for the video tutorials by the way.

Regards

Tony
HI Tony, Thank you for your program, but I have try it. and it it doesn't launch, an error accurs each time I click it on. the error is "DMD to MD2 converter x86.exe is not valide Win32 application."
my system is 86x version! what is the problem? ..... I need this converter so much ..... thanks
Hi theprodigy.

Sorry I haven't had a chance to come back till just.

Sorry about the program, I have updated the links as the old ones were closed down.

Please re-download and try it again.
Worf,

I just wanted to let you know that when googling DMD to MD2 Converter, this thread is the first result. Be sure to keep the links updated so that people can download your program!
Hi brandonio21.

will do, Haven't had much time to get online but I've sorted the problems now and these will be the permanent links.
Worf Wrote:I've sorted the problems now and these will be the permanent links.

Great to hear!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PK3 Explorer/DMD/MD2 Converter (New Version) Worf 0 14,236 10-24-2014, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Worf
  Batch to Executable Converter manishshrestha60 3 15,453 12-29-2012, 03:12 PM
Last Post: brandonio21
  File Converter Gamester699 4 18,327 07-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Aaron Rogers118
  File Converter- with new cool background :P selimaydi 1 9,697 02-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Last Post: LearningVB2010