Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Happened to the Forum?!
Hey guys,
If you didn't notice, the forum went down for maintenance for about 24 hours, then went down completely. Here is an explanation of why this happened.

First off, I wanted to clear some of the forums unneeded files to make it run just a bit faster. That explains the maintenance.

Then, I wanted to switch to a cheaper host. So I went ahead and cancelled my old hosting in order to get a cheaper host. However, I then realized that this cheaper host was much slower than my old host, so I switched back.

This whole process took about 30 hours, and that's about how long the forums were down for. I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience.

So what Host am I using now? HostGator. They provided me with awesome customer service, and now the forum is running great. Check them out here
My Blog | My Setup | My Videos | Have a wonderful day.
As a downfall to the cancellation of services, most of the attached images on the forum have been deleted, and most of the attached files have also been deleted. I am very sorry for this news, and will work hard to try to restore these files. In the meantime, please try to reupload all files you find missing.
Thanks!
My Blog | My Setup | My Videos | Have a wonderful day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nice forum - can you help me with the Twitter App romanos8 2 13,920 05-09-2013, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Santhosh_apk