Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible C++ Basic's tutorial
Hey all! I think within the next two weeks if I can find a decent recording software that I will demonstrate the basics of using Visual C++! Of course this may be delayed due to school about to start but if anybody is really interested then I will make a video.
Sweet! I'm excited to see this!
My Blog | My Setup | My Videos | Have a wonderful day.
To be honest, I think it would be better to teach us pure C++ because then we could make applications for any platform/OS. However, I would still watch your tutorials. So, /support!
Also known as Rocketalypse.
System.out.println("I prefer Java.");
Ah, Vinwarez does have a point! But, it's all up to you!
Yeah, it will be my first tutorial so I am trying to figure out the best way to set it up. One problem is my lack of decent recording software. But I will defiantly try to cook up something.
As far as recording software goes, Camstudio is a decent option if you are not willing to spend money.
Please don't use HyperCam. That is all I'm going to ask for.

brandonio21 Wrote:As far as recording software goes, Camstudio is a decent option if you are not willing to spend money.

Enough said. I'm looking forward to your tutorials!
Also known as Rocketalypse.
System.out.println("I prefer Java.");
Currently I use bandicam but the stupid logo won't go away unless you pay 30 dollars. Ill check camstudio
I'm also waiting to see your tutorials,so go for it..
Please do, because I have been looking for a good VC++ tutorial, and have yet to find one.