Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C Tutorial Series
So I have been thinking about doing a C tutorial series for quite some time now. In my opinion, C is the ultimate programming language. It's fairly low level (It compiles straight to assembly), it runs fast, it has decades of improvements built into it, and tons of community support.

Basically, C is used for most system programming. That is, if you want to make a utility for your operating system, you would usually do it in C. Of course, a lot of things these days are also written in C's self-deemed successor, C++. For instance, take the following programs:

Linux - C
Windows - C/C++/C#
Mac OSX - C/Objective-C

All of which are written in C or its many variants. Because of this, I think it is important to make a C tutorial series that will also lead into C++, since the two are fairly related. The C portion of the tutorial will be based on the K&R, so people can easily follow along if they own the book.

What are your guys' thoughts?
My Blog | My Setup | My Videos | Have a wonderful day.
I learned C language at my high school and college aswell. Its very interesting and looks really advanced when debugging it. So i would say that would be an excellent choice